Lash Extension Bonder
- Adds elasticity to the adhesive. The additional flexibility ensures the bonds don't break as easily, therefore resulting in better retention. This also allows for the lashes to move and flow easily with the natural lash.
- Instantly polymerizes the glue — without shock curing! It locks in the fumes from the adhesive which will help reduce sensitivity and irritation.
- Because the bonds have been sealed, the lashes are safe to get wet. Yourself and your clients will no longer have to worry about taking a shower, the rain, crying or going to the gym!
- Comes with a dropper style top
How to Use:
- After completing your lash set, allow the lashes to dry for 2-3 minutes, minimum.
- Using the pipette, apply a small drop of primer onto a microfiber brush.
- Remove any excess product off the microfiber brush, dabbing on a napkin if you must.
- Using the brush, apply the product evenly to natural lashes, focusing on the base of the natural lash - ‘glue zone’.
- Repeat throughout the lash line on both eyes.
Make sure your clients keep their eyes closed tightly throughout the entire application process.
Ensure that you don’t have too much product on your microfiber brush. Wipe off the excess, if necessary, before applying the bonder to the lashes to avoid causing them to look oily.
For professional use only.