Lash Extension Primer
- Helps to dissolves any remaining oil and makeup residue on the natural lashes.
- Improves bonding between the natural lash and the adhesive.
- Speeds up the drying time of the glue.
- Easy to use dropper for a mess-free application.
How to Use:
- Use the Puff, Puff Prime Primer AFTER using a lash cleanser to clean your client’s lashes.
- Using the pipette, apply a small drop of primer onto a microfiber brush.
- Using a microfiber brush, apply the product evenly to natural lashes, focusing on the base of the natural lash - ‘glue zone’.
- Repeat throughout the lash line on both eyes.
Ensure that you don’t have too much product on your microfiber brush. Wipe off the excess, if necessary, before applying the primer to the lashes.
Over saturation of the primer can cause the product to run into the client's eyes!
For professional use only.